Re: Tire Size

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 18:00:27 EDT

just a small bit, in front, but only at full lock. If you turn your wheels all the way to one side, there's a catch, and then you can turn them about another 1/8 of a turn... That's the point where mine touch. If I don't try to go to full lock, I am good....

>>> uAkROnSEth@neo.rr.com 06/20/03 03:59PM >>>

Thanks for all the input fellas. Looks like te BFG A/T's are a big hit...
They look really nice... Barry... Do you have any problems with rubbing
due to the width of your tires? Just curious. Thanks!

Seth Bush
'02 CC SLT+ 4X4, 3.9L V6, Lt Almond Pearl Metallic