DAMN YOU T****ERMAN!!!!!!!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 19:48:38 EDT

Well, "the curse" may have gotten me today, And got me good.

I was comming home from work, and theres this riced out Grand Am in back of
me (i couldnt even see his headlights). I'm going the speed limit, and he
was revving his engine trying to get me to speed up. Then about a 1/8 mile
down the road, this little puppy darts out into the road, so i slam on the
brakes. If it was any other animal, I would have mashed it into the
pavement. :)

The car behind me smacked right into my bumper. I get out, and this punk
kid gets out of his car and lunges twords me. I was scared s**tless. He
got a couple of good shots in,. then some guys who was walking by comes over
and pulls the kid off of me. The cops come about 30 seconds later and toss
him in back of the squad car

There wasn't too much damage to my truck, just scraped up and put the bumper
out of whack. But my reciever fromm my trailer hitch went through his
bumper, radiator, and fan. So odds are his 87 grand am is totaled, but
thats really not important. Theres one count of assault pending, one more
count of assaulting an officer, plus a ton of other charges. So he'll be
doing some time.

I'm ok though, just got some bruses from the scuffle. But the vicodin is
really good!! So i'm gonna ground myself for the weekend, watch some porn,
and hope nothing else happens.

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs