Re: Vin Report questions

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 01:15:34 EDT

The "Torque Convertor - Lock-up" means you have a torque convertor in your
automatic transmission that is capable of lock-up, which it does in third
and OD, making it behave as a clutch in a manual transmission-driven vehicle
does -- that is, as a direct link between the engine and transmission (the
output shaft anyway, in the TC's case).

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com