RE: RE: My new sticker

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 06:30:21 EDT

Aaron,
Here's an idea I worked out.
http://home.attbi.com/~billnis/dakota/tribal4x4ram.jpg
If you don't want to use this*, maybe it will give you some ideas for
your own. This was done in Illustrator, so it could be cut in vinyl.
I'll send you the file directly via an off list email request.

Bill
bill@nissley.com

*Legal: Anyone can use this for decorating their own truck etc., just
ask me and I will supply you with a file without the watermark. I retain
the rights to the artwork and it may not be used for sale without prior
written permission from me. This image is not public domain.