Gen III Rear Bumber

From: Sam Perez (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 09:40:31 EDT

It is time for me to replace my rear bumper. I can no longer stomache the
dings and scratches. The rest of the truck is nice shiny and clean but the
rear end looks horrible. My question is what bumpers will fit my 2000? What
years can I search for at the local yards? I think it was gen II that had
the rear bumper with the ram head on the step pads was wondering if that
would fit on the newer body style, and what that would look like. Also have
thought about a custom bumper i.e. ranch hand or something of the sort. Any
ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sam P
San Marcos, TX