Re: DML BBQ 2003

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 20:35:53 EDT

On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 12:01 PM, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Michael Maskalans <mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote:
>
> > I know exactly where my spare 5 port 10/100 hub is. I could also
> grab
> > my spare airport base station (rev. 1, .11b only), if you don't feel
> > like moving your b/g AP down from the house.
>
> That's OK - I haven't heard from anyone yet who is planning to bring
> a wireless PC/laptop so we might not even need it. Anyway, it would
> only take a couple minutes to move it down to the barn - just need to
> unplug it and plug it in down there.

but then you loose wireless in the house =)
and add me to the wireless tally, making I think a possible 3?

depending on how wireless and connected we feel like being, I could
pull the card out of my desktop, stick it in my spare laptop and bring
that along to share, too.

are any of the rest of you guys in want of more shared computer space?

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>

-- Michael Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/> Apple Campus Rep - ClassTech Consultant - Printer Tech mobile.612.618.4652 campus.585.274.2246 fax.954.697.0487