Re: RE: Re: How To Touch-up Chrome Plating?

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 08:53:21 EDT

Rich,

Here's the name and all the info you'll need for the place.

Spacecoast Plating and Metal Refinishing Inc.
975 Aurora Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
(321) 254-2880

Let me do one thing for you this week before you give them a call. I can
drive by there and get you a ballpark figure on chroming the two bumpers
before you give them a call. I'll inform them of what's up and tell them you
might me giving them a call. I'll be able to get back to you before Friday,
if not to busy here at work. It's the least I can do for a DMl'r.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8