Re: Re: Re: Jacksonville, Florida, or East Coast trip

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:44:15 EDT

Yes Josh I do have a QC, but my gf, her kids and I are planning a trip to MA
in July and she wants to take her, uh uh uh, Honda Civic, to save gas. God I
hated to have to type that on the DML. OOps here comes the ridicule. Bring
it on I can take it.
I don't want to have to argue with her about saving money. I'm really hoping
that we won't have enough room to fit all the stuff they want to bring. It's
amazing how much room those 4dr cars have. Remember that with women if you
want to get it you can't argue with them too much.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8