Re: Suspension help

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 20:32:21 EDT

I say 4 link it.. For street it should be fine. and it offers you the
adjustability for track conditions. I had a friend years back did a 4 link
on an 83 S-10 with a '67 327 in it.. made night and day difference in the
performance of it.
If budget plays a part.. then SS springs and a pinion snubber would still be
very good for street use as well, and would be MUCH easier to install; but
would not be ideal like the 4 link. You'll be able to make note and set up
the 4 link for what you like for street handling, and then turn all your
settings to where you want them when you get to the track.
Are you planning to tub the rear end at all? Or going to try and work with
the stock size wheel wells.
Aaron Wyse
1994 RC WS 2.5L (hope to do BB one day)
1986 Shelby Charger Turbo (15psi boost)