Re: Re: Relieved or insulted?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 10:05:24 EDT

> It's going to be really hard walking away from the track! Maybe indoor
> go-karts
> next year :-)
>
> Bob

Good job! I hear karts can be pretty wicked too, that would be awesome. I
can't wait to get my setup finished (at least what I"m doing right now) so I
can see how it all comes together. The R/T should be back from the body
shop at the end of the week, then the new headers and dual exhaust go in. I
hate rushing things, but I want to get everything done in time for the R/T
Nats.

-Dave