Re: Re: Relieved or insulted?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 10:41:06 EDT

Yup, it's at Cecil (which is only about 45 mins away for me hehe).
Originally it was supposed to be in Sept, for the cooler weather, but due to
a double booking they had to reschedule for the beginning of August. Not
the best time of year to be racing, but I'm sure it'll be a blast anyway.
I'm hoping to hit the track sometime in the next couple weeks, I'll
definitely keep everyone posted. Plus I should have pics next week of the
work I'm having done right now :)

-Dave

"Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in message

> At 10:05 AM 6/25/03 -0400, you wrote:
> >Good job! I hear karts can be pretty wicked too, that would be awesome.
> >can't wait to get my setup finished (at least what I"m doing right now)
so I
> >can see how it all comes together. The R/T should be back from the body
> >shop at the end of the week, then the new headers and dual exhaust go in.
> >hate rushing things, but I want to get everything done in time for the
R/T