RE: Re: Dakota / Durango door panel difference - QC?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 11:00:52 EDT

Ron, just for some info on the QC that may help you out. The '00 still
had the older interior design and they changed it for the '01's. The '00
QC interior may be what you are looking for if the Durango one doesn't
pan out. I would ask someone with a FSM for your dak and one for the
'00's to look at the switch and see if they are the same. If so then
that should help out some.

Jeff Durling