Re: Re: Relieved or insulted?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 10:52:48 EDT

Yup, it's the Dakota R/T Club National Meet, August 8-10, and the racing
will be at Cecil. The track will be for club use only on Saturday, but most
of us will be invading the open Friday night races ;) I think you can
probably come spectate on Saturday, not sure what it would cost. But
definitely come check it out, should be some really fast R/Ts there
(hopefully mine will be in that group hehe).

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Hoping to have a fast R/T by the end of the summer :)

"Craig" <2kdaksport@comcast.net> wrote in message

> At the risk of sounding totally out of touch.... What is the R/T Nats??
Is