Re: Re: Now message boards

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 14:38:35 EDT

""Jeff Durling"" <jdurling@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:003401c33b3e$685248a0$0b3d8c87@jeff...

> I like the machv.com boards too. Similar to the tdiclub.com boards. I
> like either of these type of boards. Jon's probably reading this and
> getting ready to kill me about now...... :-O
>
> Jeff Durling

It would definately make things easier sometimes... I mean, I've got
Outlook newsreader set up at work and home to read the DML, and I have a
hard time keeping the new ones straight sometimes. I end up reading lots of
extra emails sometimes. A forum would help sometimes. I'm quite active on
several public FTP boards and in the Mustang community as well. It would be
nice to see a vast resource such as the DML opened up like that as well.
Then, when people make mistakes (such as Bernd did earlier posting his phone
number to the list) it would be very easy to edit them out. Also, given the
option of private messaging from alias to alias, lots of valuable
information would be able to change hands very quickly.

Jon? When you gonna chime in here???

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L