Re: Re: RE: Re: shifting on Auto

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 15:42:30 EDT

Well, one thing I think Bernd is getting to, is you shouldn't have that *bog* if the truck is in Drive. If you put the gear selector at 1, then it's in towing mode so-to-speak. You'll find that more pronounced on the larger towing vehicles, especially on the manually trannies where they have the Low Gear, then 1st-2nd-3rd.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L