Re: Now message boards

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 16:12:08 EDT

******
wow, i'm re-reading that post... i said "sometimes" way too many times.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

Lol, I agree with the points you made in the reply. I have actually had this in the back of my head for at least a year now but I'm sure there are reasons that Jon hasn't gone this route. I like the email route but it does get very daunting when you guys start chatting it up sometimes and I get a bunch of email both at work and when I go home. I don't know much about the software and such but if Jon ever decided to go this route I will volunteer myself for whatever would be needed to help setup and/or run the site.

As for Jon not replying he's working I'm sure or just hoping that this thread will die and he doesn't have to worry about it. ;-p

Jeff Durling