Valve Cover Group Buy - Update

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 09:00:49 EDT

I talked to Dwayne Glenn at Tenafly CPJ this morning. He talked to Chrysler
and they said that the superceded part number should include gaskets, etc.
Dwayne has already had 4 orders on this group buy. When he gets the valve
covers in, he is going to verify what's in the package. The prices are good for at
least the valve covers only and still a good deal at that. I should have
further confirmation on what else is included soon. I'll apologize now for any
confusion on this deal. That's what I get for doing a good deed and trying to
get a deal for my buddies. Heck, I already have some so I don't even get this
pricing.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD