Re: a/c condensate

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 09:03:11 EDT

On Monday, Jun 16, 2003, at 12:55 America/New_York, Michael Maskalans
wrote:

> On Sunday, June 15, 2003, at 09:55 PM, Paul Bullerman wrote:
>
>> I have a problem with my 00 Dak, it is leaking water into the cab on
>> the passenger side.[....]
>
> one of my dad's freightliners did this, and my 98 Dak does it too. in
> the freightshaker it was a lack of insulation on some of the coolant
> lines behind the dash, and IIRC when I looked in my footwell last
> summer it was the same thing[...]

So I took a quick look tonight when I got home after my passenger was
complaining about wet feet. it looks like it's dripping from somewhere
behind the center stack and then it's running along the floor vent and
dripping off in the center of the passenger footwell. whatever I was
recalling was bullshit. I didn't feel like pulling off the floor vent
duct in the middle of the night, but at least I have a place to start
looking. too bad it's not as simple as the duct tape solution on the
Freightshaker.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech