RE: Timing Chain replacement help? attn:Aaron

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 14:41:33 EDT

Aaron,
Yes, I am laughing. A lot too, but I shouldn't be. I almost pulled the
same trick with my puller. Well, if its any consolation, I'm preparing to
pull my own tranny after the Dak comes back from the paint shop. This
should prove interesting.

Sorry for laughing, but you just made my day. Up to this point, my day has
been in the toilet. Thank goodness tomorrow is the last Monday of this
week!
Catch you later,
Rich