Re: Jacksonville, Florida, or East Coast trip

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 14:47:29 EDT

Patrick,
I'm trying to talk my girlfriend into letting me take the truck to MA
instead of the Honda, plus I don't think she would let me tie the crate to
the roof anyway.
I have four questions before I can offer any assistance in getting it to
you.

1. Do you know the size of the crate, the length is of importance, because
we will be hauling a few items ourselves.
2. We are planning on leaving July 12, Saturday, does this fit into your
time frame?
3. If that timeframe works, we I be able to pick it up on a Saturday?
4. Curiosity has the best of me, is it an imported bike?

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8