RE: Re: RE: New NV3500 5SPD under warranty

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 08:21:21 EDT

Hi Rob,
Well, actually there are two of them that I'm aware of. An NV3500HD will
bolt-in as I understand it, and Keisler Engineering worked up a Tremec
6-speed bolt-in for the Dakotas. Let me know, and I'll send you a picture
or two if I can find them. The NV3500HD would be less expensive, but the
Tremec would end the NV tranny nightmare.
Rich