Re: RE: Re: Are there parts available for a stroker rebuild?

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 08:31:43 EDT

Muscletrucks has a 3.9 rebuild package that uses the stock crank (your
original)

It includes (6) .030 over Diamond Racing pistons, (6) Eagle Rods, rings and
bearings.......

you'll need to get us the sizes for the bearings if you need oversize
bearings if your cranks needs turned.

most common is .010 under on the crank

cost's $850.00 shipped...

Ron-