Re: RE: Carlisle,Mopar Nats, DML Format, 2 Fast 2 Furious

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 10:47:24 EDT

i'll be coming from Mentor, Ohio.. i might be able to team up with you guys
somewhere around Toledo, or on the Ohio Turn Pike..

let me know..

hopefully i can get my shit together in time for the show.. maybe my stereo
will finally get finished :)

hehe

what about Lodging for the show ?

or should i bring the good ole air mattress for the back of the cab?

--

-- Eric Giblock egiblock@hotmail.com www.gibsdakota.com ~ www.webalterations.com ""Tim Althoff"" <talthoff@yllwdkta.com> wrote in message news:4EBE1B363F81D048BE0A3D264CAB25112862DA@constellation.ibeamsolutions.com... > > for mopar nationals are you heading down in the convoy from michigan or are you and Jon joining up and making a DML caravan down... I'm really considering doing the caravan down from michigan even though i live here in columbus...just want to experience the fun! > > Tim Althoff > www.yllwdkta.com > > -----Original Message----- > From: JAMES KNOX [mailto:knox.james@Sympatico.ca] > Sent: Thu 6/26/2003 1:45 PM > To: DML > Cc: knox.james@Sympatico.ca > Subject: DML: Carlisle,Mopar Nats, DML Format, 2 Fast 2 Furious > > > > > I received my confirmation card from Carlisle Productions. Registered under > Dakota Mailing List. Northern DML convoy Thursday July 10. > > Cheque for Mopar Nationals, Columbus Ohio sent in. Northern convoy Thurs Aug > 7. > > In regard to DML Format. Let Sleeping Dogs Lie. > > 2 Fast 2 Furious - No comparison to the fun of previous DML Convoys! > > Jim Knox, 91 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 premag. colour Colorado Red, > Mississauga, Ontario, Canada > > Countdown to Barbeque! > > > > >