Re: Viper Fan Saab temperature switch

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 19:17:43 EDT

Bill,

Thanks for doing the diagram with the manual switches also.
Maybe you can clear this up for me. When the temp reaches 192 degrees, the
fan goes from low to high, correct? When the temp drops down to 183, does it
kick back to low or does it stay on high till it drops to 165 and then go to
low? I'm trying to figure out if my Viper fan will run continuously on high
in FL summer with the air on if it can't drop the temp down to 165.
Won't it always run on low if the temp stays above 156 degrees?

Thanks for any help,
James