Re: test - please ignore

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 23:00:23 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> : ummm Jon? You been running the Cuda in The Barn with the doors closed
> : again?? heehee :)
>

> Its funny you should ask that. As a matter of fact, I have! :-)
> (Put a new exhaust system on, and I did run it for about a minute with
> the shop doors closed.) :-)

Jon!! Now what did we tell you about doing that?! Fumes = Bad bad bad!

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (25) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/