RE: Source of iron in oil found and corrected - a little long

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 14:58:54 EDT

Those pedestals are hardened steel...requires carbide bit to drill into
(yes...we tried a long time ago). The rockers are plain old stamped
steel...hmmmm, hardened steel with stamped steel on top. (You can
figure out the wear on that one.) ;)

Glad to hear it's running strong for ya John. Glad to help ya out
anytime.

- Bernd