Swaybar is Coming!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 20:44:00 EDT

Woohoo! My buddy at Lordco got me a most impressive deal on a Suspension
Techniques 1-1/8" front swaybar w/ poly bushings. List: $390 CDN, Net: $230
CDN. :-) Unfortunately, I have to buy their kit for trucks that don't have
an O/E front bar, and he couldn't find it in his computer, so I will be
going elsewhere for that. I'm going to install the front bar, and see how I
like that. I'm thinking that instead of getting a rear swaybar, I'll get
the Roadmaster Active Suspension, as the prospect of riding like a tractor
in the rear doesn't exactly appeal, but we'll see.