Re: RE: Swaybar is Coming!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 03:44:21 EDT

""greg conner"" <dodgeboy93@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Law12-F48IUP3Vkifff000061da@hotmail.com...

> My 93 didnt have a front sway bar. I put the suspention tecnique front
and
> rears on it and it made a world of difference. I now have those same bars
> on my 96 and love them.

One question about the swaybars, will installing only the front make the
truck want to understeer more, albeit more level? Does the rear bar help to
make the handling more neutral?

Also, my front shocks are pretty much toast, I'm going to be replacing them
with something with valving on the firm side. I'm thinking KYB Gas-a-Justs,
any opinions from anyone? Other, similar options?