Re: Re: Seat belt clips

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 23:09:18 EDT

Sorry to take so long to get back.

No what I need are the actual buckles that the seat belt clip into. The ones
for a bucket seat are more solid to the floor to hold themselves up and the
plastic mold around them is flat where the ones for th ebench seat the
plastic doesn't go all the way to the floor and it's twisted to keep the
buckles sticking through the back of the seat correctly.

Jeff Durling