Rancho repair kit....

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 01:08:37 EDT

Just catching up on replies here.

I picked-up up the comp union at a ACE Hardware store It only cost 2 or 3
bucks I think. Here's a run down on the numbers off the tag on it.

4033312
AB62A-22
1/8 X 1/8 COMP UNION

UP Code # 94857 08122

Like I said, I have 3 in the glove box just in case. Also since you asked.
The left rear shock's air hose lost a minor disagreement with a hot exhaust
pipe :-O At the time I had no unions with me but luckily I left a "service
loop*" in the air hose. The melted spot was close enough to the shock that I
just cut off the bad piece and reinstalled into the shock.

Services Loop - leaving a loop of wire or hose at the end of a run, this
helps the service personal when it come repair time.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm