Re: Re: Pics!!!

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 08:39:48 EDT

> Beautiful... I think I actually started salivating. The look is going to
> be awesome once you get the truck a little closer to the ground. The
grille
> inserts look really cool the way they seem to bulge out a little, makes it
> look like they're holding in a monster. I guess once the Paxton is on
> there, they will be... :-)

Thanks! My hotchkis kit is on it's way, so she should be hugging the road a
lil closer here in a couple weeks :) I'll have pics of that too of course,
hopefully all cleaned up with a nice backdrop too, I'm thinking maybe up on
the Blue Ridge Parkway while I'm down in VA visiting my son :)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Loving her more everyday :P