Re: Re: Re: RE: Pics!!!

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 10:34:39 EDT

> Dave-
> Those shot's look great!.........
> I know what you mean about your '93,
> I still kick myself for selling my '96!...
> The guy that has it now has it about tore up!!........
> I get sick to my stomach every time I see it!
> Ron-
> Performance consultant
> Muscletrucks.net

Thanks Ron! I saw my '93 about three months after I sold it, guy had big
ugly rubber fender flares, looked homemande, the stuck straight out about
3", just flat pieces of rubber. He also had a black diamond plate steel
bumper on the back, made me sick just looking at it. Oh well, I hope she
can forgive me :(

-Dave