Re: Mopar CAR and TRUCK show!!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 21:45:55 EDT

Speaking of which.. was up at the Indianpolis Zoo on Firday past and seen 13
Super Birds.. wings and what not and then a couple of road runners a charger
and a kickass cuda(damn I gotta get on of them)..

Have some pics but aint had time to post them yet will let you know when I
get them up..

Anyone remember "#88" nascar super bird...?

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red