Re: Happy Canada Day Tomorrow!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 22:56:14 EDT

"Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in message
news:5.0.2.1.0.20030630221917.00a11c10@pop3.norton.antivirus...

> Just a reminder to my fellow canuckers :-) You won't have to guard
> our borders against those yanks tomorrow ... SARS has taken care
> of that :-)
>
> Give your Daks a good wax job, don't drink too many double doubles,
> and have a safe one, eh !
>
> Bob

Good day, eh? Shite, I gotta go check whether we hung our Canadian flag...

Watch out, there's SARS in the capital of Canada! (Canadian Bacon reference,
sorta.) The only DML member in the Vancouver area wishes all Canadians a
happy Canada Day!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find some my Molson's and Labbat... and
Moosehead. :-)