Re: Midwest DML meet directions.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 10:18:16 EDT

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
news:sf01456f.081@mail.dhs.state.il.us...

> straight up 57... Orland Park Hooters... Josh is going to have to help
with directions, I've only been there twice. Maybe Josh can post a mapquest
link for everyone... I remember that it's the exit that's all tore up, off
80, with a huge harley dealer....
*****

Yeah... Since Bill is right around Danville, he can just jump on 394 north
and take that to 80/294 west and follow I-80 (west - after the split) to
RT45 (LaGrange Rd) and take that North to Hoots. The exit off of I-80 at
Rt45 is sort of ripped up though...

You could get off at Harlem Ave heading Southbound, take that to 191st
Street and go right (west).. Follow that to 80th Ave and make another right
(north - circumventing the construction) and follow 80th Ave to 159th St,
take a Left (west) and go down to LaGrange Rd and make a right (north).
Hooters is at 153rd Street (there's a stoplight) on the West side of the
street.

Here's a link to the hooters website with an area map. The address is 15300
LaGrange Rd, Orland Park, IL 60462
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=086&address=

Let's meet up in the back parking lot at about noon.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L