Brite Box

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 17:40:57 EDT

Well, I ordered my front light bar for the truck this
week. I was told that it will take 10-14 days to get
made and then he will ship it out. From the pics that
I have seen it looks nice. When I owned the Big Dodge
Diesel. I wanted to increase the headlights on it as
well. There was a company that made plug in switch
that would turn both the Low and high beams on at the
same time with out overheating anything. I am not sure
if they make one for the Dakota. I was wondering if
anyone has used a brite box before. I have attached a
copy of the ad below.

You're driving at night in your truck. Have you
noticed the increased lighting brightness when you
pull back the switch to go from low beams to high
beams? In the transition you activate a momentary
switch position that illuminates both the high and low
headlight beams. Likely you've driven and tried to
keep the switch in the momentary position. But the
left hand tires quickly and the headlight switch is
not designed for a continuous amperage draw.

No doubt it would be nice to enjoy the vision benefits
of the combination high and low beam patterns. The
answer: Brite Box! The Brite Box module plugs right
into your Turbo Diesel's existing wiring harness and
allows simultaneous operation of the high and low
beams without placing any additional loads on the
vehicle's stock headlight switches or wiring.

Thanks,
Matt Tharp