Re: Poly Cab Mounts

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 05:00:38 EDT

greg conner wrote:

> Glad to hear you like them Kyle. I have a set sitting in my closet
> along with about 15 other things I have to put on the truck when she
> gets outta the paint shop.
>

> Greg Conner
> 1996 RC
> 3.9 hybrid

Yeah... I have a front swaybar coming, too. The problem is, the adaptor
kit that BellTech/Suspension Techniques says to use with a vehicle that
lacks an O/E front bar didn't show up on my buddy's computer. Gotta go
out tomorrow and see if I can find it elsewhere. Probably going to buy
the Suspension Techniques 15/16" rear bar next paycheque, then the beast
will corner like a demon! (A demon on 235/70 R15's...)