Gen II Brakes WAS Re: Poly Cab Mounts

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 08:52:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2003 8:47:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdurling@bellsouth.net writes:

> On another note there is always a lot of talk about brakes but it seems
> almost none for the Gen II's. What are you guys running for front rotors
> and pads on a Gen II? I am looking for good brakes since the last set
> warped after only 25K on them. I also can tell that I have a caliper
> dragging a little (which I know contributed to the warping) that I have
> to either replace or rebuild. Any recommendations there?
>
> Jeff Durling

I'm putting Raybestos PG Plus rotors and Superstop pads on mine. You can get
Brembo rotors from Tire Rack special order but they take at least 4 weeks.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD