Re: Re: Pealing Paint Question

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 12:59:04 EDT

I beg to differ.... I have a 98 and it is losing its clear coat slowly but
surely on both the roof and the hood. it would have probably happened in
the bed as well but that has been Rhino-ed since a month after i bought it.
There is some other guys here who have had a similar problem as me and i
think his is a 98 (or at least a gen III). Granted this problem is not the
same as the delamination of the pain that has happened in the past, but it
is still obviously a problem.

Brian