RE: Re: a/c fan

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 14:18:45 EDT

Not positive but it sounds like it could be the control itself wearing
out. I would try to find one form a salvage yard first and see what it
does. Actually before you do that take it out and see if you can get
into it a little and clean it. It may just be gunk that has built up and
needs to be cleaned.

Jeff Durling