Orland Park Dakota Meet - Satuday July 12

From: Battles, Josh (JBattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 16:19:44 EDT

Ok, I'm not sure who had expressed an interest in what, but I'm sending this
email to the DML as well as those who appeared to be interested. THERE WILL
BE A DML MEET AT THE ORLAND PARK HOOTERS ON SATURDAY JULY 12, 2003. Those
who would be interested PLEASE CONTACT ME BY WEDNESDAY JULY 9,2003 so that I
can post an accurate count of those who would be expected. Email me at
JBattles@BankFinancial.com and I'll usually respond within an hour or so
during normal work hours.

This is who I have as being interested so far:
Myself, Josh Battles
Chad Evans - maybe bringing a friend???
Barry Oliver
Gary Hedlin
Bill Day

These are people whom had expressed an interest but had not said anything
either way...
Phil?? (VRMan) - gonna be able to peel yourself away from the races??
Mike R.? - C'mon, you live in the area, you should come!!!
Terrible Tom? - I know it's kind of a hike but I threw your name in anyway
since you're "super-roadtripper" DML member.

Here's some location information so that you may come and join us if you so
desire.

We will be at:
Orland Park Hooters
15300 LaGrange Rd
Orland Park, IL 60462

Approximately about 12 noon on July 12, 2003. This is a saturday.

Here's a location map off of the Hooters website:
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=086

- Josh Battles
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L