Various GEN3 stuff for sale

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 19:42:14 EDT

four 16x8" Eniki(sp?) wheels, nice polished aluminum wheels. Could use
a little elbow grease to make them perfect. One wheel is chunkked up on
the inside, looks bad a first but no functional effect and you can't see
it when mounted.

Bolt on hitch. I think its a class 3.

two 15x8" american racing AR767 rims. Black painted steel rims. Good
for drag slicks or full size spares, or buy two more to make a complete
set (they're not too expensive).

Stock rear sway bar. (from tire and handeling package).

Stock orange headlight corners.

Also if someone really wants them I have stock tail light assemblies.

I don't want to ship any of the big stuff, and it probobly wouldn't be
worth it, so be in Southern California.

E-mail me offline

woodrufj@yahoo.com

Jay W