Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sold a Dak

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 15:05:58 EDT

""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:be1t5o$8c1$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> What's different between your specs and the normal Hotchkis specs? I've
> never done the autox thing, gonna try it for the first time at the R/T
Nats.

> -Dave

My camber measurement is about a degree more negative. I run -1.5 on the
right side and -1.6 on the left (to balance out the extra weight of the fuel
tank, driver, battery.) AutoX is so much fun!! I had never done ti before
but always wanted to try it when I had my mustang... took it to the course
ran and had a great time! The next thing I know, my wallet is about $4000
lighter, the entire suspension is all over the garage floor when my dad got
home, and when all is said and done.... The car was 2" lower, had some
sweet weld wheels on it, fat/sticky tires, and handled like a dream.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L