Re: Re: Re: Re: Drop Shocks????????????

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 15:53:33 EDT

yep thats what the shocks were doing... I love it being lowered, in fact i
want to go lower but there just seems to be more problems cropping up every
time i look based on what those guys did. there is a rattle from the rear
that i need to pin point and try to fix that. Based on what i know now, i
could have done it all better myself rather than having them do it.... guess
the old adage still holds true: If you want something done right, you have
to do it yourself.

Thanks for those numbers, i will have to check and see how mine compares.

Brian