Re: Re: Viper Fan Blows Relays

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 17:20:28 EDT

Oh...Maybe I'm mistaken but arn't you supposed to use the starting current
AND the continuous current to figure out the correct fuse size? If these fans
run without blowing out a 50 amp fuse, wouldn't that be the logical size to
use? hmmm...food for thought :)
Does anybody know the size fuse used in a Viper for the fan?
Thanks,
James