Re: Towing Mirrors to fit 5X7 mirrors?

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 00:37:33 EDT

Changing connectors is no problem and the least of my worries. I'm not too interested in
the heating feature. I just need mirrors I can attach some towing mirrors too.

But, thanks for the heads up!

John

<snip>
Be aware that the electrical connectors are different between '98 and '02
(been there, done that). However, the signals on the wires are the same,
so if you don't mind splicing wires yourself, they will work. The
physical mount hasn't changed. Obviously if you wanted the heated
feature, you'd have to hook up some extra wiring and a switch.
<unsnip>