[Fwd: Bridgestone vs Yokohama]

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 14:35:56 EDT

Sorry, my last post turned into gibberish when it got sent in text
only. Here is a little easier piece to read, it leaves out the headings
though.
Patrick

>Horrible in Snow. Yokohama Geolander is much better. Very reasonable at Tire
>Rack. Run the comparisons there. They will bear this out as well.

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo:
Surveyed Averages 9.4 9.3 9.3 9 8.8 9 9.1 9 9.3

Geolander:
Surveyed Averages 8.8 8.4 8.4 7.7 8.4 8.4 8.8 8.5 7.8

I compared them, and Yokohama Geolander rates lower, and a lot lower in
snow traction. There was not a single category that the Geolander rated
better.
 Oh, BTW, I had commented on the Bridgestone Dueler H/T, and suggested
to get the newest style with the UNI-T AQ construction. This tire is
called the Dueler H/L. Pardon my mistake.
Patrick