Re: Re: Re: what causes intake backfires?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 21:53:41 EDT

> Dave-
>
> It may be running lean now...........
>
> You may want to consider upgrading the fuel system with a set of the
Lincoln
> Navigator injectors.
>
> Ron-
> Performance consultant
> Muscletrucks.net

I've heard that headers and dual exhaust will lean it out as well. But I'm
also going to be putting on the Paxton with the paxtamap and auxilliary fuel
setup, and it will be dyno tuned, so all of the fuel issues should be fixed
then, and I'll upgrade the injectors if need be. Should be good to go in a
few weeks, until then I'm just gonna go easy on her.

-Dave