Vipertruck up for sale...AGAIN

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 08:55:03 EDT

This time it HAS to go....it's currently in Tampa, FL and I'm in Newport
News, VA. It broke down, and I don't have the ability to fix it. It's a simple
fix, the positive wire that goes to the starter has come off. Unfortunately it
does no one any good that way, and now it's taking up space. Since money's
getting tighter lately, I need to see it go. I believe everyone knows what this
puppy's got in it, but for those who don't I'm listed on <A HREF="www.dragtruk.com">www.dragtruk.com</A> under
Austin Kropp.
At this point I'm entertaining all offers. Between the supercharger, torque
converter and rebuilt tranny, I've dumped several thousand into it this year
alone. Help a guy out, this truck is worth several grand if you were just to
transplant the performance parts to your own truck and resell this one a little
more "stock".
Of course since I'm away for several more months, you would have to go get
this one yourself from Tampa. My wife has the title, so it's ready to go. And I
know just about anyone on this forum can reconnect a starter wire :)

Thanks guys....the Dakota's been fun, but it's time to pay some bills

-Austin
Vipertruck