Well it's decided

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 14:31:24 EDT

I will be purchasing a Dodge Dakota Quadcab 4x4 4.7l

I had a list of ten vehicles I wanted ( WRX, Lincoln Ls,Nissan altima, dodge
ram hemi, mazda6, R/T, Toyota S-runner TRD, PT cruiser turbo), after
realizing I plan on buying a boat within 2-5 years, most of the cars were
removed.

the R/t has plenty of power but can't tow wortha sh**

after trying to stuff a babyseat into my clubcab it had to be 4 doors for
me.

this left the dodge ram, and the quadcab

the ram was to big for my needs, and the wifey had a hard time climbing in
(and probably whoever seats in the back will also)

this left the quadcab, it has plenty of room ( future babie, grandma etc..),
4wd for the snowbelt I live in, and decent power, and can tow upto 6000lbs.

hell it's might just be the perfect vehicle.

p.s SUV were out because I just can't fathom dumping dirt into the back of
one, and being able to just hose it out!

Punch.... saving a few grand for a downpayment.